(1) Be atheistic or secular (Humanist, skeptic or science oriented); and
(2) Operate in a legal and ethical manner; and
(3) Have a purpose consistent with the goals of AAoA; and
(4) Be chartered in and conduct most of your business in the United States of America; and
(5) Operate in a democratic manner; and
(6) Pay An annual fee of $399 (payment is due with the submission of the affiliate member application, renewals are due on the anniversary of your acceptance date).
Please note: Affiliates are independent non-profit organizations and are not subsidiaries, agents, employees, or legal representatives of AAoA. Affiliates do not have the authority to bind AAoA to any contractual obligations or otherwise act on behalf of AAoA. Affiliation creates no legal relationship. Affiliates are free to associate and engage with other organizations. Affiliates are not required to agree or support every position or action taken by the other.
Affiliation benefits and requirements are subject to change and may change without notice.